Diana Eugeni Le Quesne
‘A dancer and Horton technique practitioner, specialising in community and social media arts, education and dance projects. An innovative and collaborative leader who brings energy, enthusiasm and ideas.’ (Rachel Ellison)
My original routine born in 2013 is called Aeroballet, combines jazz and disco with ballet. I like help women to transform bodies in beautiful and efficient structures using Dance Conditioning workout to achieve results. I provide Dance classes every day in North London
I believe in dance therapy, in transforming the body using aerobic movement for a happy and long life; I believe also that the grace of a movement and not just do it, brings our body to explore different shapes; I believe in a beautiful and lean body behind every dress at every age; I believe in art as a life choice. Dance is the best way to maintain a good body and a good spirit. Every age can dance and use the body. I believe that gravity can be managed if we really want to have a healthy body!
If you like what I’m writing 🙂 please stay tuned and subscribe my weekly newsletter (home page of my website); I research new things and infos and I love to share with all of you!
· Trained in Classical Ballet in L’Aquila, Italy
· Studied Contemporary Dance and Mime
· Advanced dance studies at Bottega del Piccolo Teatro, Florence, Italy
· Architecture degree, Pescara, Italy
· Combined design, dynamic movement and the digital environment to experiment with relational aesthetics, USA, France, South America, Italy
· Taught at the University of Milan and run my own studio
· Developed immersive, multimedia installations, multidisciplinary at Ta Matate, living art gallery 1996-2000
· Developed collaborations with dancers, musicians, video artists and IT coders
· Fused interactive design, dance, multimedia and fashion for e.g. Prada, National, Guru